Thursday, November 1, 2007

Dreamzzz.

Had submitted my application 2 months ago, till now i haven't hear from them (perhaps application loaded). I have a little intuition, around end of November i migbt be receiving thier email! (wish so~~)
Therefore, i didn't plan to have bb at this moment (been thinking too much though)
Anyway, no an easy job. I just had a talk with my finance colleague...
First of all,
a) Can't afford (expenses is damn high nowadays)
b) Nurturing a bb is a tough thing, You need to educate them somemore or else you will get a "big head".Think so?
c) My job. (Pressure) Not easy to survive nowadys (You can't see that)

If(i say it if one day) when i decided to get pregnant, then that day definitely i have get rid the above matter with solution provided. I can't deny that i want to have the best for the kids..Wish to educate her/ him with the best education(Most of the parents pondered about this too, I guess?) Sometimes i feel happy but jealous to those in my circle of frenz, they can pregnant easily(whenever they wan) Did they think of their future? (too pessimistic though~~)

I am 29 already! But still with NOTHING///LIFE is aimless & meaningless for me/// I seem like those OLD LADY waiting to end my LIFE/// (pathetic huh!!)) NO JOKE here..