Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Narrow Escape

Very unlucky today...
On my way going home after working hour, i received a call from friend....I started to chat with her (without handsfree) I should have on my speaker phone. Out of my expectation, I was asked to stop by the policeman (i didn't realized they were following me!) I thought of going down... He stopped me and asked me to get my windows off.
I confessed that it was my mistake. As usual, he wanted to have a look on my driving license & IC No#....I straightway ask for SUMMON. Below is part of the conversation between the police & I:

He: RM300.. Saya bagi awak chance.. Awak cakap nak berapa?
I: Encik, bagilah saman
He: Kalau awak nak saman, saya boleh terus bagi awak. Saya nak bagi awak chance
I: Encik, saya nak saman (actually i was trembled and my tears almost drop down)
After all, he went to discuss with the others and come back to me in 3 min
He: Sedangkan awak kali pertama, saya bagi awak chance. Pasti-kan tutp cermin awak. Boleh pergi sekarang.
I: Terima kasih.
I left them....


My words:
Actually, that was my mistake...I am willing to have the SUMMONN (though i knew RM300 is a bit too expensive).. I knew i can provide them a sum of money and left. I am sure that I never want to give them the money..
Still luck is on my side, thank GOD for the arrangement....
I don't have to pay for the RM300 or any sum
To all the drivers (including me), no chatting over the phone during your drive
Better get the speaker on or handsfree kit with you.
:)