Saturday, August 23, 2008

2009 Fortune

Time really flies like an arrow. Another 4 months, we will be stepping into a new era with new hope! Of coz I still remember I had 3 aims to achieve-

a) Furthering my STUDIES: At this moment, i don't think I am able to fulfill that dreams. I wish to make it my next year aim again! I knew that UWA will be having intake on March 2009.

b) To be positive: I received lots of training and trails in this year (especially at my workplace). Actually, I can't really get along much with the colleague around..Maybe I am such a jerk? or COOL enough? [I prefer to be alone rather than joining in a group]. I always feel that people seeing me like a fool and idiot! Perhaps due to what i face when I was small...Autism?

c) To live life anew: This aim seem to be subjective enough to fulfill. But, it can be tied to item (b). If you are positive enough, life will be always anew for you! [I am sure!] In this period of time, everything seem to be going smooth sailing in life...I wish to continue with such life.

Since I started my working life, I had forgotten about HIM. I knew that if its not because of HIM, I won't be here. HE is always in my heart. THAT I AM SURE OF!