Friday, September 19, 2008

君が好きだと叫びたい

Another blissful celebration! My frez are getting married. A heartfelt congratulation to them. ;).

My colleague ever told me that couples whose can be made-up as husband n wife doesn't come easily (because it took circles and circles of years) I absolutely agreed to that!
"We're couple and even planned to get married! But in the end, she married to another guy!" ~ Someone will tell you that "they are not meant to be together!" Why?~ "This is the fate" "有缘无分”What a pity right? And I still remembered as heard from teaching(preach) " Only couples with same level KARMA will be meant together!"
When you're madly in love, whatever around you seem so brighten-up and colorful, BUT when you're lost, you feel meaningless. No matter how the taste of love is, enjoy and treasure every moment of it. I am sure you will never ever forget what you been through along the journey.

P/S:
君が好きだと叫びたい (kimi ga suki dato sakebitai)
I just want you to know I am deeply in love with you