Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pre-Start Metting

How are you today?

It's freezing cold outside (I wish I could stay under my blanket continue Zzzzz)
However, we had our Pre-Start Meeting this morning at 9am ~11am.

The main purpose of this meeting is to discuss and made the final amendment to the non-structural design of the house. We did have some minor changes to our new house, e.g:
a) Change the paving color from Grey and Golden Dune to Sandstone
b) Add additional ceiling light and paving to side elevation of the house (laundry area)
c) Change the steel posts in Porch/Alfresco to brick piers (Hamelin)
d) Window treatment added
e) Extend tiling in kitchen area - That cost us the MOST!

After the meeting, we had Korean food for our brunch. We thought of visiting the furniture shop. Who knows? I'm so sleepy after the meals. Therefore, we decided to go home straightway.

That's my day for today....
:)


Note:
a) Hubby had to take an off today but I'm damn lucky as I got an off today without getting anyone to swap shift.