Friday, October 29, 2010

Whatever!

Hei all, how are you doing lately? Me? I'm off today and will be working on Sat till next Monday.


This was my second weeks in Thornlie! Everything is smooth sailing at this stage- the most inconvenience thing was, there is no BUS after 7pm. My husband had to pick me at the train station all the time if I'm working late. Later on, we will be visiting Heidi Hunter (our settlement agent) to hand-in the bank-cheque for her. Once the documents being sorted out, we should be able to start  the construction! Frankly speaking, I'm eagerly waiting for the construction.


Yesterday, My TL had a ride on with me (listening to my call). Dione was on a long leave, so Matt  is taking over her job. He's a really young chap (he's a year younger than my sis in Singapore). The first two call were really a satisfactory to me and him. However, my third call  was a DISASTER! The customer was so argumentative. He wanted to speak to my TL (Matt was there too!) and finally, Matt took over the call. If Matt was not around with me at that time, definitely I won't be letting him to speak to my TL. Don't worry about me, that my working life now. You might be getting a compliment on the first call. However, later on you might need to get your TL to be involved! :(


Ya..ya! Another 2 months time, I'll be flying back to Malaysia! (Unknowingly, I had been in Perth for more than a year. Time really flies like an arrow.) My sis knew that I'm going back soon, she had a list of perfume to order..... (I still owe her an IPOD)


What I really want? You can't believe that! First and foremost, I wanna go to "er-jie" to order a table of food and taste them in just a-day! [Listen to me, yup in "JUST A-DAY" as we don't have much time in SP) That's my plan with my husband. Come and join us if you're free. Secondly, we'll be staying in Penang for some shopping and of course Penang food. >.< Besides that, I wanna get some new gadget for my camera- a tripod, micro lenses and a few SD cards. Any idea where should I go for it?


Before blogging, my head comes with a lot of stuffs to "utter" here! Now, it seem to be a blank paper to me....Hahah. I might have to stop here.


Lastly, you guys have a happy working and 
a great weekend ahead!


Love.