Friday, December 31, 2010

さようなら'Goodbye' 2010

Another 4 hours,we'll be entering 2011...


What I have been doing in 2010?
- Working and Blogging
- Building our new house
- Some short trip around Perth
- Move in/out from a place to another
- Been watching heaps of movies/drama

Bought myself a few gadgets:
- A Netbook
- A DSLR cam
- An IPOD Touch
- A Mini Compo

What to be improved in 2011 or looking forward...?
- Continuing to be one to be loved by GOD!
- Looking for a permanent position
- Continuing heading toward healthy lifestyle
- Trip to Hokkaido, Japan
- New house (of course!)
- More blogs
- My C license
- Always be like this apple (staying happily and gratitude to what I have had now and then!)



Lastly, I wish my family members and friend: Stay healthy all the time
When you're healthy, only you're able to achieve whatever you want in 2011...
Don't forget to smile as well




Love and Light
cming