Friday, February 4, 2011

CNY- Nothing to ME in PERTH

Almost end of day of CNY D2
I guess everyone is enjoying their holiday right now- gathering, steamboat-ing and ang pao ang ang..
I wish I could be one of YOU too
REALLY...(I'm always thinking of!)


Nowadays, as you could hear from the news, cyclone YASI was a mess to the resident in Queensland
Due to that, Perth call centre is busy,busy and busy
(Townsville call centre is temporary closed)
I had been working for 20 hours on CNY D1 & CNY D2
Taking all sort of calls (times flies...)
Ever since I'm back from Malaysia, I have been working for 12 days in 2 weeks...
Of course, GOOD MONEY but NOT ENJOYING at all..

 
Frankly speaking, what am I expecting? MONEY???
Kinda bored- still I need the MONEY wow..
I'm so CONFUSED! :(


A destroyed house in Tully after being struck by cyclone Yasi on February 3, 2011
(photo source: Aus Yahoo!)