Saturday, November 5, 2011

Whatsoever

Yesterday buffet was incredibly tempting and delicious. Unfortunately, I didn't bring along my camera. (One thing which was not accepted- You'll get very thirsty after the meal ). Aside hubby and I, we're with another couples- Mark and Natasha (Mark is husband's colleague). This was our first time dining in with Aussie.;) At least, we still have a non-stop conversation during our dinner.. (Not too bad!) Guess what? I have Australian essence, as what they exclaiming! (Shocking? Unbelievable?Me too!)


Basically, I have something nice to share in my today's blog. I have started to plant some vegetables in my small garden. I have carrot, cauliflower, lettuce, ginger, garlic, spring onion and lemongrass in my small garden bed. Hope to show some result! ;)