Sunday, March 18, 2012

Coffee Cake & My Plants

A quick question, are you a coffee lover? I just love the strong aroma every time I walked pass the coffee shop. Undeniable, I love the pastry, bakery or dessert that's made of coffee. Therefore, I would love to share the recipe with you here..
Ingredient
180g soft butter chopped
150g caster sugar
1/3 cup honey
3 eggs
225 self raising flour
1/3 cup strong espresso coffee (liquid)

Method
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add honey and beat until well combined.
4. Add eggs one at a time. Beat well after each.
5. Lastly, add flour and coffee 
6. Bake for 45minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted in the center.



---@-@-@---

Here are some of  the vegetables in my garden. They are purely organic plantation, only utilizing water with sunshine and horse-dung (and left-over fruits and veg. compose)

   
空心菜 Water spinach

大小洋葱 Spring Onion

番薯叶 + 胡萝卜 potato leaves + carrot

还在多多努力@番茄 tomato

也在加油@葡萄 grapes