Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Listening to LiteFM Malaysia while blogging in the middle of the night! :)

Heheh....I will be going off for a short-breakie as mum will be reaching Perth on 2nd May. I can't wait  at all because we have heaps of program and in the meantime, I just wanna stop thinking of my job for the time being.

Just recently, one of my sis visited Perth to attend business meeting. Unfortunately, I didn't spend much time with her as that was a last-minutes trip. But  still we managed to visit the Raeburn Orchard, that's kinda close to my house.Feel free to browse the photos here.

On the other hand, since our PR will be expring soon, my husband and I had discussed about  getting Australia citizenship or still keep holding the PR. Frankly, I really do not mind taking up the so-called "exam" (before you could apply for the citizenship). Definitely one thing for sure, I won't be renouncing my Malaysia citizenship.

I do have lots to share but I have to knock off...

Before I left, this is my alfresco area with the solar butterfly light!