Friday, February 15, 2008

My V's

heheh.....
I was really high up in the sky! I can't believe that..As everyone knows that Yesterday was Valentine Day's! And last year i dun really celebrate it with my Hubby! But this year it was a bit different (I juz wanna say everything he done is really out of my expectation! So suprise!)
Year 2007:
We thought of having candle light dinner at home...but last min, he had to work till late at nite! So we had nasi lemak only :(
Year 2008:
He was not working. I knew that he is going for medical check-up (something going wrong with his heart!). Early in the morning, he sent me to work and pick me up at 6 sharp. To my suprise, he got me flowers at his car sit. It was white pink roses. (I personally prefer lily..I told him already...but I received only roses from him..Anyway, i appreciated what he did for me!) We then dine in at a japanese restaurant (the restaurant tat we visited frequently).
The things that suprised me was an External HDD he bought for me (though only 120GB). Do you know where i found it? It was with my laptop (nowadays i was chasing over Ghost Whisperer everynite n day[only apply to Sat n Sun]). The External HDD was wrapped with a transparent wrapping papers and a ribbon on it (I should have taken the photos)
CONFESSION:
Thought that we are not going to celebrate it....THEREFORE, i didn't buy him ANYTHING! (Damn pai sei!)
I am very sorry i didn't buy him anything! (I am broke anyway)
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
I knew that i'll never forget this day~ Feb 14 2008!
I am gonna miss this day so much....