Thursday, February 28, 2008

"Grandma Story"

Weather: Rainny Mood: Down (PMS I guess!)

I really can't STAND with what is happening. While blogging, i feel so uneasy. I wanna punch...punch...PUNCH ! Don't be so cruel to me.PLEASE,I am beggin' U!

I dun like the way you talk to me. I REALLY DON'T LIKE IT!

WHY SICK? Why ME?


Apart from this, I have another issue that cracked my head a lot! Previously, i had a conversation with my hubby on BABY things- I'll be very old if we're not giving birth right now (in this 1~2years time). I didn't remember when is it (early in the morning ), he told me to plan for one! [Of course, he didn't force me and ask me to really think about it] I am a bit confusing and can't make any decision right now. NO ANSWER GIVEN TO HIM YET.

If application approved: I wanna get a baby there and not here. However, we are in the middle of no where. Confirmation of my application will be notified in Sept or Oct (no exact date for us). The things is I'm gonna be very old and i am sure there will be a gap between the bb & us. Besides, if i pregnant in mid-30s, I am worried of the bb's condition. P/S: I don't care, but at least he/she can get better education and life will be full of excitment as well!...That's what i want actually] [BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW A MID-30S WOMAN cum PREGNANT -> one word RISKY & DANGEROUS!]

If I plan to conceive right now: As mum said, if i decided to plan for 1 (around Apr or May), early next year, I will be getting one bb. BUT the problem is, I am NOT READY yet! ["Vitamin M" is ALWAYS my BIGGEST n MAJOR concern]. I ALWAYS WANT HIM/ HER TO HAVE THE BEST LIFE (AS THE DESERVE IT) I WANT TO SEE HIM/ HER TO BE HAPPY! What if application approved as well?

Tell me what should i DO? [A BIG HEADACHE!]