Saturday, May 16, 2009

Perth, WA

This is my rented house in WA
Staying under one roof with hubby's friend- Micheal and his family
And red car belongs to Micheal.
What do you think of house in Australia?
Do you know how much you need to own a house like this?
is about AUD550,000.00!

















P/S: I can't afford to own one at this moment :(



*~*~*

I visited a wholesales market at Canning Vale [one of the suburb in Perth] whereby they put it on sales in a bundle /bags and not in a piece! The veggies and fruits are rather cheap compared to the supermarket.

1 full bag of apples (around 50)- AUD20.00
1 box of oranges (around 20-30)- AUD20.00
1 box of cherries tomatoes (12 pacs) - AUD5.00

P/S: I still remembered the last visit to Perth and I bought 2 pacs of cherries tomatoes and guess how much? is AUD5.00/2pacs (almost fainted when i realized that 12 pacs cost only AUD5.00)