Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Perth, WA (continues...)

Since I have no car in Australia yet, I have to travel by bus and tram.
Traveling by bus nor a tram is as easy as ABC (as long as you're familiar with the bus no) And It's inexpensive and convenient too.

In Singapore, they are using EzLink
to travel by MRT and buses.
While in Australia, they are using SmartRider and with this card, you can travel to any place as you like! Of course, there must be a sum of money debited to the card!



















This is the Perth Station (an interchange heading to Fremantle or Armadale)
* Fremantle and Armadale is a suburb of WA























*~*~*~*~*
Since I am so free at this moment, I decided to visit one of the local U- University of Western Australia (UWA). Actually, I can't afford to tour the Uni in a day! But I did manage to visit UWA Business School however luck isn't on my side. The chancellor is engaged in a meeting . Therefore, I'll be meeting Getha on Friday.



 















This is Maltilda Bay. It is just across the road from UWA Business School.
Rambling along Maltilda Bay is a superb suggestion. :)