Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Parcel

A close friend (cum ex-colleague) is going to celebrate her birthday in a few days time. And I thought of surprising her! Therefore, I dropped by the post office to check out the ETA date  (estimated time arrived) and the price (Note: I already had a check on the Internet before visiting them) on 30th Sept 2009. As told, it took about 10 working days by Air Mail to reach the final destination. At last, I  make up my mind to courier it the following day.


I was there the next day. Filling up the form and weighing the parcel as usual. I was calculating the ETA date again! By no mistake, the parcel will reach a day or two before her birthday (exactly 10 working days).


~@**~@**


Gosh.......I have been overestimated! Guess what? The parcel reached SP in just 5 working day! (am I right?) For me, though it was not a surprise; at least it reached Malaysia safely. Hope she enjoyed it! ;)




"A bowl of snack, making a lively day of yours "