Saturday, March 27, 2010

A letter

Finally, I've received a letter from Public Transport Authority regarding the infringement appeal. Unfortunately, my appeal was not rejected and therefore I have to pay  the modified penalty of AUD100 in 28-days time. Anyway, I'm just trying my luck (my appeal letter) whether I could "escape" from that or not ~ At least, I still have a 50% chances of winning the bat if the appeal approved. No matter how, I deserved that modified penalty!  :(

Lastly, before I ended my conversation, I would like to thank to all my fellow friends for your encouragement, guidance and advice. I'm pretty fine now (high rated EQ mah!)

Note: I'm only working for 4-days next week and the following week too. I'm really looking forward for the Albany trip after all -- listening to the bird chirping and enjoy the tranquility of the sandy-beach.




P/S: I'm going to IKEA again! Chao-