Sunday, March 7, 2010

A new discovery!

Have you ever recovered a HDD before? Yes, I did and it was working!

What about SD card then? Have you ever tried that? 

Today is a big day for Kim and Kheow. Kim actually invited her friends to celebrate her birthday. Therefore, hubby was helping to snap photos and while he decided to transfer the photos to the USB stick, he accidentally hit the 'DELETE' button. OMG>>>>FYI, three quarter of the photos were being removed.  He was getting anxious because he was not able to retrieve from the recycle bin too!

He then run to Michael telling him that he had deleted them ~ Unfortunately, the news were spreading fast to Kim's ears! Did you know what happen after-all? Kim were holding a “菜刀" standing in front of hubby! I was like WHAT??? (Pity him). Though I'm laughing at HIM, I was telling him to give me a try to fix that for him. Browsing through Google, one after another....

Haha.....What a lucky dude! I found a freeware and successfully recovered the photos that he had deleted. :) 

In a nutshell, I suggested him not to be so 'PAT' ( 好人不容易当啊! ~ 做了没人会谢你, 出了事时你就第一个姓赖的!)   *真不好意思(好惭愧的说), 因为我就是个版子! :) Besides, I found 天大の秘 密 ~ Share with you next time! C ya....