Friday, May 28, 2010

My Day OFF

Yesterday, I told Angie that  I'm going to bake/steam 鸡蛋糕 today. Unfortunately, I decided to give-up making anything- just wanna enjoy myself alone in the house today! I thought of visiting the library too to print out some documents for the broker. I'm damn lazy and it's cold-> just wanna stay with my blanket on! :)

"Chasing over" new TVB series right now ~  谈情说案 and 掌上明珠. Even though I'm kinda busy with the new house, still I have my own sweet time with non-stop TVB series! Nothing much to do ~ that's part of my life in Australia aside working! * Yin Hsiang, heaps of TVB series awaiting you - Just make sure you have enough storage! Heheh...

Two days ago, I received my parcel from my mum. Previously, I did get her to sew some pyjamas for me in winter. Of course, I should be able to get them in Australia, unfortunately I still prefer my mum's hand-made pyjamas. ;)  Honestly speaking, I have the GREATEST MUM and DAD in the world ~ They are absolutely our high-valued asset in this lifetime! I wish I could still being their daughter for my next life time ~ Ma, thank you very much for everything. :) It's not easy for me to say it face-to-face....."Paisei" (embarrassing yet blushing).

Listening to 张惠妹- 如果你也听说. Time to make a full stop here! Meeting the house builder at 2pm today to discuss about the house plan and changes.....


Hope you guys enjoying your weekend and stay cool,O.K!
Tata


P/S: Pity me- working late tomorrow!