Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another step closer!

Finally, I received an extension for my financial deadline-We're still waiting for the financial institution for the approval of our house loan! By normal procedure, the house loan will be approved before the financial deadline (in 45~ 60days). Because of me loh! Heizzzz..... Anyway, thank to LJ Hooker Thornlie ~ John, Sumit (our home builder sales consultant) and James (mortgage broker) for their helping hand!, or else I'm really not sure what I'm going to do. Definitely, I'm going to write them commendation too!

God blessed! Anyhow, the buyer finally signed it for me and has been extended to 19 Aug 2010. Now I'm hoping that loan will be approved in these few days time...


* I will further explain the system of buying a land and building a house in my next blog!