Sunday, July 25, 2010

Long time no c.


How are you doing today? Since today is Sunday and thought of updating a little bit of myself in my blog!

Finally, I'm fully recovered from coughing and running nose! 
Your concern is highly appreciated and I'm now back to normal again!
FIGHTING..FIGHTING..FIGHTING!

Regarding my home- loan approval, the documents were submitted to the financial institution. At first, we thought of submitting them in mid of June and I didn't realize that I haven't been in this position for 6 months yet until my broker told me about that. Therefore,we're only able to submit them in mid of July ~that will be my 6 months in this current position. FYI, the first and foremost requirement applying for loan (especially the one I applied ~ Keystart) is to be in your current position for 6 months. In a week or two, I should know the outcome....

Today, my husband and I visited a secondhand market in Maddington ~ it an opened-air market and the admission is AUD1/each. FYI, the land we bought was in Maddington and it will be my new "地头"  in near future. The market commenced at 6am to 11am. Both of us just  thought of doing "window shopping". Who knows? I can't stop myself from shopping. I bought a jumper, a set of  6 miniature wine glasses and 2-miniature oil lamps. The wine glasses and oil lamps will be part of the decorative display in the new house. Should I show you now? I supposed not now. So sorry,ya! Let's make them more secretive ~ will show you when the time comes!

Besides, I'm going to move my blog to my own domain later on! ;)
Still working on it yet!


Just stay in-tune then...




love and light
cming