Sunday, March 20, 2011

???

Listening to Malaysia Mix FM 
"Cold Play- Viva La Vida" is on-air now at 9.46 on this beautiful Sunday 20 Mar 2011

Housemates (and definitely my sis) are still sleeping...
Husband is on the way for badminton match....
Mum must be eating her breakfast or lying on the bed enjoying her series of novel...
Fellow colleagues are taking calls
Me? Blogging (of course!)

What about you? Cooking? Washing? Babies?...
No matter how is it, certainly it must be an enjoying day to YOU n ME!


---------@@@@@----------

I could track the progress of the construction of my new house:
(one in blue=completed)

---------@@@@@----------

Anything happy thing to share- I'm going on a short break again during Easter! We're heading to Margaret River (about 3hours drive from Perth)- Another B&B (Bed & Breakfast) at AUD90/day at Brilea cottage(family owned). Supposedly, the min stay of every hotel, resort,chalet is 3-days during peak holiday (Easter and Xmas) . Luckily, the owner allow us for just 2-days (as I told you-I'm a contract (no leave entitled). Even just 3-days, I have to apply for leave. Anyhow, that's not important at all as long as the journey benefited me! Hahaha....