Thursday, May 19, 2011

Freaking Cold Shower

I'm not sure what happen to our landlord recently,
He switched off the solar whenever it was not been used...
We understood his intention, he might want to save $$$.
Did he know what is exactly SOLAR about?
I guess he's not!

Just to let you know that,we're now in autumn and it is about 10-25°C
It was freaking cold every morning (with the wind blowing from windows) and guess what?
I had been taking cold shower for about 3 weeks already
(switching on/off the solar made no difference)
(luckily, I didn't fall asick)
Anyway, I was totally awake after the shower
:)

Finally, he had the switch on all the time now
His girlfriend and husband were complaining about it
I didn't wanna talk to him at all

That's the reason why I'm so eagerly waiting for the house to be completed!
Even if I need to move in during ghost festival,
I don't care anymore
Hahaha....