Monday, May 2, 2011

Bad.Good

Last Friday 29.4.2010 was my last day in Complaint Team!
We have nothing much to do as the outstanding cases will be handed back to NSW to follow up
As a result, all of us were kinda free while I was busy chatting with a bunch of friends at the other table

But all of a sudden, one of my colleague approached us exclaiming that, T will be getting rid of 35 casual staffs! (FYI, I'm a casual staff too)

After-all, my heart pounding fast and my hand/feet were so cold
Frankly speaking, it was absolutely terrible!
Fortunately, I was not been kicked off this time.. (Not sure what will happen later)

Today, I'm back on call again and I'm in Donkey Kong team (under Matt Butler)
It was kinda hard as I had not on call for almost a month
Of course, still I managed them well >,<



At about 3pm, I received a call from Marie Claire that I'll be joining the Complaint Teams again tomorrow. Gorgeous!



P/S: On the other hand, I'm looking for other opportunity too!