Friday, July 1, 2011

Grinning from ear 2 ear

 How are you doing out there?

I'm kinda busy as I'm back to queue(no more own sweet time)
Besides, there are lots of changes that I'm still coping with now!
I just dislike taking calls after being in complaint team. :(

BTW, I have taken 4-days off during the period of moving house but won't be taking additional leave for painting but hubby will! To be honest, both of us can't wait to move it already. Handover should be in mid July (* progressing according to plan) I'm saying YES.YES.YES loud and clear -Welcome to visit me at anytime.

Supposedly this should be posted yesterday....

Anyhow today1/7/2011,  I'm extremely happy because I'll be refunded from Australian Tax Office soon. I had estimated that the amount is much more higher compared to last year!


Since today is Friday, any plans? I do have some plan for myself tomorrow:
- work for 5 hours (7.15-12.15pm)
- lunch with friend @ Sizzler

Going to have a nap now Zzzz
See ya and enjoy your weekend
Don't stress up, OK?