Saturday, June 25, 2011

Planning stage

Hurray, just a month to go!

We were informed that handover will be in mid of July and we'll then carry out:
- Internal painting
- Crossover
- Landscaping

On 28 July 2011, we'll officially be moving to the  house. Even though we're now in western country, we'll still be following certain tradition- just to make sure everything smooth sailing. I am thinking of hanging the "ang chai" on the entrance door but I left it in SP. Not because I'm superstitious, just feel that it's a nice decor. My neighbor (in phase 1) hung it before (I saw that!). During my trip back to Malaysia, I had bought 2 small pineapples that will go to alfresco area/entrance ;)

What else to do? Ya, we plan to have steamboat on that day itself to celebrate our jolliest moment. Definitely, it will be the best day ever in my life in Australia.

Will I be taking any days off? I'm still thinking of.... Haven't even submitted the leave form yet!

Landscaping? We haven't decide which plant to go for (in front of our house)- Hydrangea or Bougainvillea? 

More to come- Stay tuned!