Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My very first home-made soy drink!

Hehe...I'm @ home again!

Yesterday, I had soaked 500g soy bean before going to bed in order to make soy drink today. To be honest, I just learned that from my dad. >,< Did you know? I still remembered how he made the soy-drink though it happened really, really long long long time ago! Besides, we were using the traditional way of making soy-milk. It was definitely not an easy process and time consuming too. Therefore, I would definitely enjoy them to the fullest.

Guess what? One thing that I missed out was the screw-pine (what we called as pandan leaves) :( We were not able to get them in Australia.


If you asked me, how it taste? Of course, I couldn't compared the one I bought from market as mine is:
- a total fresh (without preservative)
- full of bean aroma
- using raw brown sugar

That's absolutely a very good experience for me.