Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bali Trip- Day I- Part I

Hei everybody, I'm just back from Bali! It's definitely an AWESOME trip for both us. I would say, we really enjoyed to the fullest during these 3 days.

Though it was just 4 days 3 nights but we're like King and Queen (especially the last 2 days).  Thank GOD that I managed to book-in two different hotels with very good staff rate. Normally, you might need to pay about USD200 ~ $350++/ night for a 4~5 star hotel, I'm just paying about USD $59~ $70/night (including tax). A nice deal, right?
  
Luckily, we had booked the hotel car to pick us up.  Therefore, he was waiting for us once we arrived at Ngurah Rai Airport 2am on 4/6/2012. Frankly, we had no plans at all. We thought of deciding the destination when arrived. Again luck is on our side, the concierge recommended a nice English tour guide named Dedek Sugi on a private tour. We paid USD55 for 11 hour on the first day, we visited and/or watched on the first day:

  • Barong Dance
  • UC Silver
  • Coffee Plantation
  • Kintamani Volcano
  • Tegalalang Paddy Field
  • Jimbaran

Before proceeding on, I would like to share some photos taken from the hotel...









I didn't dine in at any of the restaurant in the hotel but I managed to swim @ the pool for 1.5 hours on the second day. Stay tune for more as I have lots of photos to share. Cheers. >,<