Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally~ Broadband!

I wanted to install a broaband long time ago...as hubby n i had a mobile phone, we decided not to get a fixed phone line at home. We need to pay for the sewa[rental fees] even if we are not using to call . Therefore, we didn't get one.

I am fine without using Internet after working hour! [ I have been on the line from 8~6, more than enuf for me!] He can't! [Actually he has been asking me to get one since i got married!] BUT ONLY YESTERDAY, we decided to buy one! Anyway, is UMTS Celcom[Universal Mobile Telecommunication System] (paying RM399 for the device (Vodafone Zuhause EasyBox)& RM68 for monthly charges)

(Vodafone Zuhause EasyBox for Windows)

The problem is the speed in my area is not as expected! [only 2 out of 5 column] . However, I can get up to 4 columns in my office! Of course, i am still able to chat but frankly speaking might be disconnected anytime..I wish they could improve and enhance the coverage a.s.a.p! I no longer need to crack my head for the slow speed dial-up. What a jolliest things!

P/S: I can blog on the happening date already! , NO LONGER BACK-DATED
:)