Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Continue....from previous blog

Now only I noticed that working in Level 1 support is totally different from Level 3 (face-to-face)....
~*~*~

I'm now in a team, troubleshooting through calls and it's driving me NUTS! Frankly speaking, there are customers whose are really nice and polite however, some of them are really making me heart-ache! Today, I received a call from this particular lady- telling me that she wish to hook up a laptop to access the Internet by sharing of Internet (to the main PC which is available for Internet Access). And I got this information from my superior saying that we're not supporting this type of case~I told her exactly what I've been told!


I would like share with you part of my conversation between the lady and I:
Lady: " It's ridiculous, my tech guy get me to call you regarding  the DHCP setting and now you're telling me that you're not able to help me up!"
" I've been telling you what I've got from my superior ~and I'm just passing you the information!" I exclaimed.


Lady: " I don't want to talk to you. Get your superior to talk to me,I'm getting frustrated with you!"
I: "Do you mind to hold for a sec?I'll get him to talk to you. Thank"

At last, Nic helped me to resolve that! She WON the war, did you know that?Finally, she got a free upgrade of her existing modem to a better speed modem! 
   

What could I say? Zzzz.......