Friday, January 29, 2010

Awesome


My colleagues and I were  having lunch in pantry the other day and I was chatting with this Indian lady ~Indhu and I told her I'm able to speak her language ~ "me tumse pyar kar te hum" ~ she was like so shocked!

Then there was another 2 Indian guy ~ Sahil and Sri (sitting opposite us) were so curious about it and he started asked me what I've done to Indhu?

Indhu exclaimed that definitely you guys would be laughing out loud if Lee would say that to you! She added: "Are you sure you wanna know that?"

Sahil replied: "Ya, just tell me ~ see how am I going to re-act!"

I told him ~ you have to listen to me carefully "ME TUMSE PYAR KAR TE HUM"

He did nothing  Just grinning from ear to ear! So sweet ;)



Did you guys wann guess what I had actually told them?