Thursday, January 28, 2010

L1vs. L3


In Malaysia, I was working on L3 support which I normally tackled the problem through face-to-face! The computer is entirely under my controlled ~ basically, I knew what is the next step I'm going to take.

Now, I'm totally into a brand-new environment which only utilizing my mouth and knowledge to resolve the issue. Hehehe....of courses, at a certain point, I'm kinda proud of myself! ;) Especially those involving Outlook/OE ~ because I'm into these products for more than 5 year.


Honestly speaking, my experiences accumulated from Malaysia helped a lot! The only problem I now encounter is the tactic of interacting with the customer~ They have heaps of "grandmother stories" before getting into the MAIN POINT and you'll just get "Ya", "Yup", "Oooo", "OK"from me! I'm a STRAIGHT-FORWARDED person ("si pan" in "hokkien") - that's why sometimes, I'm not able to cope with the customers! Some of my colleagues could even joke with the customer over the phone ~ GOSH! Help me ~ how am I going to do? 


Once I had asked myself whether I should carry on with the job or give up?  My heart tells me that I'm should work this out- definitely I'm able to handle them well day by day

*IMPORTANT NOTE: To those who wish/think of giving up, NEVER EVER DO THAT~ there's is always high and low in our life ~ With your perseverance and determination , there is nothing that will beat you up! Cheers


Have a wonderful night and a lovely weekend!
;)