Thursday, April 29, 2010

29 Apr 2010 ,Thursday

I'm starting late today-3.00pm ~11.00pm
However, I'll be there till 9.00pm only....
As, I told them I'm not able to catch a bus and train after 11.00pm
That's why I'll be leaving at 9pm!
[FYI, $$ you earned after 7pm will not being taxed!]

I'll be starting late again next Tuesday from 12.00pm to 8.00pm 
Still I'm able to catch a bus and train after that
Therefore, I didn't plan to swap with anyone! :)
* Someone had swapped with me without noticing me-----will be working from 6.45~2.45pm on Tuesday!
I'm happy about that ;) Lucky dude-

Our social club is organizing a 'dine and wine' tomorrow at 7pm (AUD25pp)
* wrong information provided, should be 21st May 2010....
Most probably, I won't be attending because I'll be leaving office at 3.45pm
Besides, I don't drink wines nor beers!  
* Might join them for a drink- "1 apple juice, please!" (still undecided yet! Time for me to to enlarge my circle of friends in Australia ~that's what Angie told me)
* that's the lifestyles in western country ~ no surprise seeing them drinking alcohol or even coke early in the morning!
.......
Summer is over. The average of the weather now is about 22C~25C!
On the other hand, the winter clothing is on big bargain!
Of course, I won't miss that! Had bought a few knitted apparels for myself too.
Show you next time!
......
Congratulation to Ban Ho Papa~ my former housemates
Another blessing to his family! :)
.......
Time for me to say goodbye..
Take care