Wednesday, June 23, 2010

8pm, 23 June 2010


Just wondering how's your day going on? 

Me? I'm just back from home an hour ago. Anyway, it was such an easy day for me on the phone- not much of trouble. However, when I stepped out from the office, the weather was extremely cold and I have to put on my gloves and scarf. 

Ya, is winter right now in Australia ~ about 5-10 in the morning/at night and 12-20 in the afternoon. Now is the time where you could see ppl're wearing boots and overcoat walking on the street. (They look so smart with that!) 

Normally during winter, we'll have our electrical blanket on while we're sleeping (to keep our body warm) as well as the quilt (made of wool) on us instead of using the comforter. You could wear flannelette* pjyamas at night and it's really comfortable. Hahah, I got my mum to sew and posted the pjyamas to me. (Flannelette is acutally a light, napped cotton the texture of flannel). This is the time to have steamboat at home with some wine! (Enjoying rite? You could have it too- Just come to us and join the fun!)

A few days ago, I met this NUTS on the street, dropping his pants. Of course, I just walked away without bothering him! 

After the incident, I told Angie about that and guess what. She exclaimed that he wanted me to make a comparison! HAHHAHA>>> Do I make you laugh? If so, I'm happy about that.

Signing off right now. 


Note: GALS, do take care when you're alone- Perhaps get a whistle or pepper spray! (my husband just bought me one)