Monday, June 7, 2010

Another new gadjet


This item has been launched since 2008 (* second generation). I've been eagerly wanting to own one long time ago and on 6 June 2010, I bought it without any hesitation. FYI, the retail price of this item is AUD264 and you could be able get it in any of the electronic shops for about AD250.

Guess what? I bought it at AUD199 at a duty free shop in Perth city (supposed it should be AUD181 + 10% GST) as I'm not traveling in a month (that's the reason I couldn't get it at AUD181). Two months ago, DS was offering at AUD199 for a few days and I was a bit undecided whether to get or not.  At last, I insisted not to buy as I understood that the price will be dropping again sooner or later. Unfortunately, the price is still at AUD238 (*even after discounted price) until yesterday I saw it in the duty free shop. Without any second thought, I bought it.. :)

I'll be entertained with heaps of musics and movies all the time no matter whether I'm in the train or bus. In addition, I could be connected wirelessly whenever I'm at WIFI-spot. Besides, this isn't a phone nor laptop and it doesn't come with stylus! Hehe, I bet you should be able to guess it right now with the clues.

That's right ~ Ipod Touch (with 8GB storage)! Anyway, I'm not showing off or anything and just wish to share with you guys! As you guys know,  I  can't afford to have such an expensive Iphone , therefore I'm looking for something alike to "chong ahh loh" ("Cantonese")!  Heheheh....


P/S: I'm thinking of getting a dock later on, so that I could have better surround system!