Friday, June 4, 2010

FIFA World Cup

It's back again after 4 years (not 5 years). I'm talk about FIFA World Cup of course.What do you think of? Election? Come on, PLEASE! I'm more interested in my Yoshikatsu Kawaguchi  川口能活, 35. Luckily, he'll still be playing for Japan team this year as the goal keeper- Hooray! I thought I won't be seeing him in action anymore. In my previous blog in 2006,  I did mention about him :)  Anyway, I would like to share his photo with you guys. Is he a gorgeous guy? (I'm sure he's...Heheh)



On 14 June 2010, my Japan team (Group E) is going to FIGHT, FIGHT and FIGHT with Cameroon. For sure, I'm not going to miss that. I'm just worried that the FTA won't be showing the match on TV. Besides, I have this strange feeling that Japan will win the opposition (Finger crossed!)

頑張ってね日本 team! GO, GO,GO....




* Don't be so surprise of that, I'm certainly a  big fans of World Cup (especially Japan team)!