Thursday, September 23, 2010

My working life!

I'm no longer in Double Dragon. (* Reshuffle of all the teams under Mr.Liam South-the Centre Manager)

Now, I'm in a new team known as Metal Gear and my superior is an Aussie lady named Dionne. She is absolutely a superb superior ~ patiently guiding me all the time! :) Thank you very much for your patience. I really appreciate that!

Frankly speaking, I have no drama helping the customers performing any troubleshooting. However, I do have an issue if customer kept asking WHY? WHY? WHY?, started raising their voice and yelled on the phone, I'm panic and really have no idea what to do next! Sometimes, I felt like I'm not  competence  enough to handle those difficult customers. Of course, I knew that PRACTICE MAKE PERFECT. I never gave up~ attempting my utmost effort to fix this up. [I understood their frustration, they paid for the service ~ definitely, they want the service to be working.]
 
Though I'm not a good speaker/communicator, I'm kinda satisfy with myself! :) 

Thumb up to See Ming
A BIG applause to See Ming
Wakaka


Note: Monday is a Public Holiday in WA (It's Queen's Birthday)
Most of the ppl in WA will have 3 days off but I'm working on Sat and Sun (off on Mon n Tue)