Sunday, September 19, 2010

A sumptuous dinner

I have been wanting to visit this restaurant ever since YH's BIL mentioned that to me....

Finally, I had this dinner on 18 Sept 2010. Supposedly, my husband had promised to bring me to the restaurant two weeks ago but due to unpredictable circumstances, we didn't make it. Anyhow, I made it at last. :)

As I'm working today, so we reached there about 5.45pm. Guess what? You can't imagine that, lots of people has been queuing outside for their turn. Luck is on my side, we just waited for about 10-15 minutes only.   Anyway, we just ordered two dishes - Fettuccine and Grilled chicken with salads. 

I have no complaint about the food. Besides, this was my first visit to Italian restaurant in Perth.
Before leaving, I ordered a tiramisu for takeaway.
Hehee..