Friday, April 29, 2011

Last day in Complaint Team

I’m in the office right now and today is the last day in Complaint Team
and from next week onward, we’ll be back to our nominal position AGAIN!
Literally, they was expecting to be completed in 3 months,
We completed the backlog in a month time!
Anyway, it’s definitely a very good experience to me and the rest.
Besides, we enjoyed it a lot >,<
(No stress, no AHT/FCR...)

I’m doing nothing at the time being
That’s the reason I’m here-BLOGGING

We visited our house yesterday.
Unfortunately, there is not much of changes..
No PHOTOS then..


Have you browse my photos in Facebook?
How do you find it?
My friend laughed at one of the photos in the ‘Caves’ Album
They commented that it was weird and looked something else.
It was a mineral formation- What did you expect after-all?


Did you notice one of my photo- Raindrop on twig?
That’s my profile picture in Facebook now
It was taken by my macro lens

I just love the new lens
Thinking of getting a new lens!
What should I go for?
Before that, I have to save some $$$ first!
>,<  kekek