Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My First Concert in Perth

I made it to the concert. Just one word to describe- big WOW


Basically, this is the event schedule for the concert:
Door Open: 6.30pm
Support Act (Johnny Ruffo): 7.30- 8.00pm
Interval: 8.00- 8.30pm
Main Act (NKOTBSB): 8.30- 10.30pm


Frankly, the support act is crappy. The problem is the support act is not on the big screen. The entire dome became so excited when NKOTBSB showed up on the stage. There were disco king and queen as everyone is crazy following the beat and song. Guess what? I manage to get really closed up with Brian and AJ (BSB) as they were walking passed by us while singing

the stage


my ticket



New Kids On the Block (NKOTB)



Where is the BSB photo?
Good question- I was being caught. We're not allowed to take photos or recording (Iphone or mobile camera is fine). After all, I didn't manage to take photos of them.


Anyhow, I enjoyed a lot. >,<