Saturday, March 22, 2008

" Ah Sam" (in Hokkien)

If you are rich, you can own an "Ah Sam"
If you are not, you have to be the ONE.
Am I right?
My little words:-
To be an AH SAM is not an easy job. I still remembered my old days (when i was really young), my mum is like one. She didn't work after giving birth to me.[ We are staying with my grandparents.. her in-laws]. Can you imagine her life? Damn worst! (especially during CNY, she was so busy. Guess how much ppl she has to cook for? Around 20~30. No time for her to rest.(** pity her)). Her life is fully contributed to our family (i think without her, our family definitely in ruinned). Her deeds paid, she has 3 "kuai kuai" children (me & my 2 sis). Luckily, nowadays the ladies are working(some of them is even owned a higher post and earned more than a guy). I should say BRAVO to all the ladies. No offence to the guy! I just thought that the "lifestyle" of the world is changing. Perhaps maybe in the near future, guys wil be the one who pregnant and staying at home doing all those house chores and cooking...Hahah [ Don't let this happen, at least at this moment, the lifestyle is still considerable &acceptable]. THANKX to all the "ONE" (including me as a part time one, am i counted?). Keep up the good job.


P/S: I am a lousy cook! He can cook better than me! (Had revealed my secret..kekek)