Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Now & Then

22 Mar 2008
Internet breakdown. Immediately I tried to ping and received reply from XX.XXX.XXX.XXX: Destination host unreachable. I log a report to TM. As usual, they give me the report no# n so on....(inform me that the Internet will be up on Monday)
23 Mar 2008
Ping-ing the IP & still receiving the same response!
24 Mar 2008
Working hour..I bought along the Celcom broadband!
Call them to check out what is happening out there? Reason: Major breakdown. Cable been cut off !
I was busy like hell(working the whole day as a messenger! => Sending their email on behalf )
BUT times flies. 6.00p.m....That's was my day.
25 Mar 2008
A bit more organize! I have placed 7 IMAP connection at my desktop & 3 on the sales manager's laptop! [only to those with high priority] Another day for me (a very relaxing day actually)
TODAY: 26 Mar 2008
Still in the progress of working (from TM guy)!
Having my tea break as usual at 3.40p.m. After returning from cafe,my colleague informed me that she was able to receive external email. Hahahha...Internet is finally up. (downtime of 4.5days).
Definitely, the TM guy will call up tommorrow to close this case.
My last word:-
Frankly speaking, I could really feel that life without the Internet!
working life will be messed up like hell! :(
Life will be colorless! (no sharing of photos, no chit-chatting..NO BLOGGING especially) :<