Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sat Morning

Q: What am i going to do on this sunny day?
A: I have a few things to be done on my mind:
- Get my dog a walk
- Giving him a shower.


Q: Have I all done?
A: I am sure he loves the way i am pampering him. We went for a walk and he pee


That's my dog: kenji
With his accompanied, mum won't feel that lonely! He loves to bark even to a small insert That's him!




Before that, i had this problem: My language bar is not appearing on my desktop. At first i thought i have disabled some of the problem in MSCONFIG. After all, even tough i have turned them on. I don't see it at all. And i tried to get something regarding this on the internet and i found this forum:
To turn on the language bar (previouly my language bar was totally disable):
Control Panel- Regional & Language Option- Languages- Details- Advanced- unchecked Turn off Advanced Text Services