Friday, July 10, 2009

What a day!

I'm kinda free while waiting for bus...
Just thought of snapping a photo of the McD. & the road (after a big pour)
I didn't notice there were rainbow only after I uploaded it.












  


After my test ~~~
We had
our lunch at a Japanese stall in Southland (the place where we're usually "pou"). This is the second time visiting the stall!

Furusato Stall



















Chicken Katsu-Don & Miso Soup,
Salmon Sashimi & Chicken Roll
























 
Hubby's funny face



I passed my theory test ~ 30/30 Questions (AUD17.50 for the online test)

And attached was my temporary L permit whereby:
* I need to bring along with me when driving.
* There must be someone accompanying me while driving.
















Last but not least, this is the advanced payment
& booking notification for my driving test on 24th Sept 2009 at 1.50p.m