Thursday, July 2, 2009

What a small world!

The world is pretty small!
~@~@
Guess what? I met my aunt at Bank West. She didn't notice I was there! Of course, I tried to hide myself up. Phew....
~@~@
A month ago, I was walking side by side with her daughter (around the same area as well). She didn't bother/recognize who the HECK i'm. On Last Tuesday (07-07-09), I met my cousin sister again! Meeting her face-to-face. BUT she really didn't recognize who I'm!
~@~@
I guess they must be staying around Willetton!
~@~@
I really hope that next time I'll meeting them FIRST so that I have the time to RUN AWAY!
LOL


P/S: I think you must be happy to meet your friends or relatives on the street. Frankly speaking, I don't use to like meeting ppl after my doorstep. BUT situation always happen the way round! Definitely I'll be meeting ppl after stepping out....Cousins, Friends, Relatives, Colleague, Ex-Colleague. Therefore, I'm kinda speechless when I meet my relative in Perth.

Yin Hsiang, Ven, Lian, Sze Ming -> It's AN ARRANGEMENT! NO ESCAPE at all. So next time, you know what will happen if you're going out with me.