Saturday, November 14, 2009

2 Faces




I have came across an article which explained a person with two personalities (characters). According to this article, these two different personalities routinely take control over the behavior of a person, entitled a memory loss! If you ever heard of Multiple Personality Disorder or Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), then you should be able to understand what I've meant. FYI, this is actually a psychiatric diagnosis. 


As told by my husband, that I had two different personalities as well ~ before and after sleeping! Before I fall asleep, I'm like an ANGEL. Furthermore, he dare not woke me up if I had slept restfully ~ because I would hit/scolded him and the worst thing was, I can't remember what had happen the next day! Kinda weird, right? (Note: I really dislike people disturbing me when I'm sleeping)

** I'm afraid I might wake up one day and killed someone and continued sleeping as usual. (I don't find it funny at all, this has been happen all the time on TV programs) 

Lastly, what do you see on the 2 images above...
Image on Left: A face of a man or a "LIAR" word?  
Image on Right:  A bunch of black splotches or  a "LIFT" word?

I'm sure everyone of us is attached with multiply personalities, just that we didn't notice them at all. Do you agreed with me?