Monday, November 2, 2009

The Amazing Race

Time: 10.30 a.m. ~ 5.00 p.m
Date: 31 Oct 2009
 Venue:Shown as below (in red)



Note: At first, I thought of not joining the "race"~ since it was Halloween and kinda special to me. Besides, I didn't wish to spend the whole day staying at home by doing nothing! Finally, I decided to go.Here's my schedule for the day.


First Stop: Livingston Market City ~ Kim's study material [on Ancient Rome] were displayed in the concourse area. 

Second Stop: BigW ~ Getting some candies and lollies 

Third Stop: Nebo Close ~ Fetching Kheow for lunch! 

Forth Stop: A Chinese restaurant,Victoria Park ~ Served with chicken rice and 4 side dishes - Sweet sour chicken, "symbal kangkung", seafood beancurd claypot and wanton noodles..



Fifth Stop: Salvos, Cannington ~ Shopping spree! I  won't wanna miss the chance and BTW, I bought a pair of jean that only cost me AUD8.99. 

Sixth Stop: Salvos, Canning Vale ~ Another 2 pair of jeans for at AUD16.00. Jesus! All the jeans just fitted me so well. ;) 

Seventh Stop: Coles and Woollie ~ Getting Kim's file and chicken for dinner. 

Last Stop: Reach home about 5. [exhausted! Missing my bed so much]





~@**~~@**~

Salvos is a second-hand store whereby you can find used goods there at a very low price. In fact, they're encouraging people to donate your quality used clothing, furniture and homewares to Salvos Stores. If you are interested to knowing more about Salvos, please visit http://www.salvos.org.au/  

FYI, Salvos is under the administration of The Salvation Army and of course, you can donate money and/or offering yourself as a volunteer in the social welfare organization. More information can be found at http://www.salvationarmy.org.au/