Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wanna have a bite? I wish I could too....


I received a call from hubby exclaiming in delight, that we're allowed to take up 20 abalones between 7am and 8am ~ the first Sunday of a six-week season!


I was wondering "边有甘大只蛤乸隨街跳". With the quickest pace, I access the Internet to check it out. Haha, I really found an article about this! Perhaps let me share a little with you.



Open season:   Sunday only (1 Nov ~ 6 Dec; 7am - 8am)
Bag Limit:        Roe Abalone (20 per fisher)
                         Greenlip/ Brownlip Abalone (5 per fisher)
Prerequisite:    You must have license to fish the abalones.
* More information is available as a link: Fishing for Abalone




I wish to:
- Visit the place and feel it!
- Fish the abalone and eat it!   
* kekeke!.......Cunning right? What to do?