Thursday, November 12, 2009

How do you spend your spare time?

Are you a novel fans? In fact, I'm not!

During my kiddie days, my dad was attempting to make READING as part of our life! Nurturing us by reading to us ~ from a colorful images' story book to Enid Blyton (without images).  And from the book, he taught us how to differentiate the tenses, as well as  learning new vocab. through the dictionary.  In case there was any exhibition or sales, definitely he gonna got us more books! My parents rather spent their money by buying us books than toys. Now, since the books were not in used, mum had donated them to charity.


My first bought novel was when I was 19 ~ Home Song by Lavyle Spencer because it was the cheapest among all. Frankly speaking, I don't even recognize whose the novelist!  BTW, I'm kinda surprise to find a few books of her in Perth library ~ Of course, I managed to borrow them! ;) Now only I noticed that she is the American best selling author of romance novels! Shame of me.



What about you?