Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whatever


The actual meaning of "Me tum se pyar kate humis I LOVE YOU

~@~@~@

I'm started to get used to the call I received..Anyway, it's just a job! ;) Besides,as what Nic told me~ "Don't stress  yourself up!" Even to those irritating call, I've tried my very best to calm them down! Hahahh, I'm able to make it through another day- GOD, I'm truly HAPPY about it. ;)

 Next,I would like to share about the pay-system in Australia.  FYI, we're paid weekly or fortnightly (it's all depends on the company policy) Which would I prefer? For me, there is not much difference getting my wages monthly or weekly ~ as long as it's deposited!

~@~@~@

* Anyway, today it was only about 14C ~ have been waiting for this day long ago! It's kinda cold but still I love it so much perhaps I'm from a tropical country.  ;)  [Dec ~ Feb: Summer, Max Temperature: 43C]

Next week, I'll start at 7am~ 3pm! (need to wake up at 5 -yawning...Zzz..)